Help and FAQ
Verse-Chorus is a messaging and skills sharing website, made for everyone in the world of music: songwriters, musicians, singers, top-liners, publishers, labels and anyone else in a music-related role or hobby. You can post adverts and reply to existing ones. It's simple, easy to use and quick!
It's a great place to say:
"This is me. This is my work. I need your help!"
- I'm John, a songwriter, I need help with my social media, my album cover and getting reviews.
- I'm Lindsey, I run a small record label, I need help with my website, finding new bands, and tips on how to get connected.
Or you could say:
"This is me. I want to collaborate. This is who I'm looking for"
- I'm Alex, a guitarist, I'd like to collaborate with other musicians: bassists, drummers, singers. Send me a message.
- I'm Khuram, I'm a composer/producer, I'd like to collaborate with top liners. Please get in touch.
What do you get?
You get to list your core details: name, advert title and description, your dreams and ambitions and who you are looking for. You also get to view all replies that come into your mailbox.
What can I say in an advert?
Anything you like! Tell other users about yourself and your wants/needs. Try to be as specific as possible. The only thing we ask is that you don't display your email address or any offensive material in your advert. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.
How long does my advert stay online for?
Your advert will stay online for as long as you want it to, up to a maximum of 6 months. You have the option to delete the advert at any time.
How does the listing system work?
Visitors to the website can browse the various categories (singers, musicians, producers etc.) which filters the listings accordingly.
Verse-chorus displays search results in reverse chronological order, i.e. latest first.
How do I reply to an advert, and what's the cost?
Anyone can respond to an advert, and it's free for the first three per month. You can respond to more adverts by signing up for our pro and ultimate version - view our pricing page.
Simply click the "Reply" button next to the advert. You will need to be logged in to send a reply. Then fill out your response!
Why can't I see members full profiles?
In order to make the website run smoothly and keep it economical, we need to make some areas of the website only available for subscribers.
Posting adverts is completely free for members with a STANDARD plan.
To access more features, have a look at our PRO and ULTIMATE versions. Read more here.
We aim to have a fair and honest community in which members treat others with respect.
Please follow these simple rules:
- Only post your own work. Anything that infringues copyright will be taken down as soon as we find out about it.
- Be open if you charge for your services.
- Don't write any insulting, racist or inflammatory.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Please view our Terms and Conditions here.